‘We are Premier League say we are Premier League’
At Westend our number one priority is to always provide a safe, stimulating and fun inspired football experience for all. We strive at every opportunity to create a positive learning environment where players are encouraged to express themselves, be creative and play with freedom under the guidance of FA Qualified Volunteers.
An integral part of our U6 – U10 programme and child development pathway, is the opportunity to play games in a safe environment where the key factor to playing…is GAME TIME!!
Every Saturday morning, under the guidance of our FA Qualified Coaches and refereed by our YOUNG ‘Westend Community Champions’- each age group play in the ‘Westend Premier League’ playing for Liverpool, Manchester United, Man City, Leeds, Town and Celtic (Green bibs) with all results recorded in a League Table.
Whilst most other clubs may offer games versus other Teams, this is not the Westend Way. Our approach/child development programme has proven to be successful season after season, yielding the best results in child development and tournament successes when our young players compete in summer festivals and tournaments.
Westend Premier League experience guarantees:
1. Children having fun, fun, fun!!
2. Playing on a quality 3G pitch (no muddy pitch) when winter comes.
3. Every child plays 3 matches with league table and scores announced on the website.
4. A safe, controlled environment away from potential negative experiences that can knock a child’s confidence.
5. No long unnecessary journeys for parents to watch a match away i.e. in Bradford or Birstall.
6. No child standing on the touchline as a sub and only getting 20mins game time.
7. Children develop a healthy competitive team spirit, learn fair play and respect balanced with winning and losing.